Terms Of Service
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully these are applicable to all users and all purchases made from the website www.eyeconomyclub.com.
These terms are subject to change at any time and it is advisable you should check them before making any new purchase.
We have tried to lay them out as simply as possible, you may find it useful to print a copy for your reference.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
– Company Details: Eyeconomy Club is run by Abbott & Abbott Ltd, a private limited company registration number 9150841 incorporated in England and Wales. Our VAT number is GB19861180.
– This website, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts will be governed and dealt with accordance to English law. Anyone who accesses the site outside of England are responsible for conformity to any local taxes that may apply and local laws.
– The price displayed on the site are in GB Pounds sterling, there are no additional taxes and will be delivered through a specific courier depending on delivery address.
– Goods must be signed for by a person aged 18 or over. Responsibility passes to you, the customer once the goods are delivered and signed for. It is the customer’s responsibility to take care of the goods in case of need for any return. If the packet seems damaged or tampered in anyway both Eyeconomy Club and the courier must be informed immediately and the package should be signed for damage.
– If we are unable to deliver to the address given to us by the customer the goods will be returned to ourselves where we will store the goods safely until we can contact the customer to re-organise a delivery time. Goods being held by ourselves due to delivery not being possible at the address given to us by the customer will be stored for 28 days after which the customer will be refunded, less delivery and administration charges incurred by ourselves.
– Delivery outside the UK is possible to certain countries, customers need to select the non-UK destination on our cart page. The customer will be charged for delivery dependant on destination and weight of goods.
– All information and descriptions are accurate to the best of our knowledge. All weights, sizes and measurements are approximate and are for guidance only, as are images which may not reflect the actual size or true colour of the items, images are not to scale.
– A binding contract is formed once you receive an email from ourselves confirming your order has been dispatched, payment taken an invoice will be sent along with the goods advising you of what you have bought. All cards are debited immediately once you place your order, and all orders must be paid for in advance before any orders are processed.
– We aim to process all orders as fast as possible. As most items are stock items, we try to dispatch goods within 3 working days once payment has been received.
– Special orders or custom items may take longer and customers will be advised of delivery periods of such items. Certain items may have a longer delivery time and these will be indicated accordingly.
– Goods are subject to availability, occasionally a product may be temporarily out of stock. If this is the case we will email or telephone you advising you of any delay or of an alternative product. The customer will have the option to cancel the order if this delay is not satisfactory.
– All deliveries are subject to payment authorisation. We cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer as a result of late delivery or cancellation of your order.
– If you have any questions regarding delivery please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service team +44 (0) 207 637 4181 quoting your order number.
– Cancellation of Order Under The Distance selling regulations (2000), you, the customer, have a ‘cooling off period’ and are entitled to cancel your order up to and including 7 working days, the first day being the day after the date of receipt of goods by yourselves. You must notify us in written form as well any notification by phone, if you wish to cancel your order, we will provide full instructions on how to return the item.
– Returns & Exchanges: If you change your mind or are dissatisfied with the goods they can be returned, providing you notify us and return the goods within 30 days, where we are happy to exchange the item or give you a full refund on the cost of the goods excluding distribution costs incurred by us in supplying your order. Please fill in the return section of the invoice sent with the order. Goods that are to be returned should reach us within 30 days from receipt of goods any returns falling outside of these dates will be refused. Refunds will be given within 30 days of receipt of returns.
– Unless otherwise arranged, the customer will be responsible for the cost of returning their goods; we recommend appropriate packaging used and insurance taken, as it is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the goods are returned to us safely. If the incorrect goods are sent to you due to an error on our part, or the goods carry a manufacturing fault at time of delivery then we will offer you a full refund including the cost of the return postage. We will not accept returned items that have been worn, misused or appeared to have been damaged due to customer negligence or where the packaging Please consult our returns section for further help regarding returns, or contact our returns department.
– Goods should be inspected upon delivery. Any faulty goods or incorrect orders should be notified to us within 7 days of receipt of goods by you, the customer. If we do not hear from you within this period it will be deemed that the goods are satisfactory and fit for their purpose. Please inspect your goods promptly as any claims or returns after this point will not be entertained. This does not affect your statutory rights.
– You must be 18 years of age to purchase from our site.
– Eyeconomy Club reserves the right to refuse supply of goods at their own discretion.
– Eyeconomy Club reserves the right to change prices without notice. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the many of products in our catalogue may occasionally be mispriced. Rest assured, however, that we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If a product’s correct price is different to the one shown we will contact you first notifying you of the error. You will then be given the chance to confirm the order at the correct price or cancel your order.
– Eyeconomy Club make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website. We shall not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, including without limitation special or consequential damages, arising out of your access to, or inability to access, this site.
– Eyeconomy Club do not accept any responsibility for any website not under our control, which may act as a portal to our site or be connected by a link with our site.
– All entrants to competitions, promotions and collaborations must apply online as directed (for example in store, via the website, Facebook and or Instagram) and within the timeframe specified.
- Only one application per person may be made and each applicant must provide a valid forename, surname, e-mail address, gender and age in order to enter the free prize draw, “the Draw “.
- Entrants must be over the age of 16 years. Any prize won by players found to be under the age of 16 years will be declared void. The Promoter reserves the right to require the applicant to provide identification to establish the age of the entrant.
- Eyeconomy Club will use the contact information provided by entrants to administer the competition and to keep entrants informed (via email) of any promotions and/or offers relating to its products from time to time.
- There will be one winner of each Prize who will be the first valid entry to be selected at random from all entries received.
- The winners will be notified by email “the Notification Email” within 10 working days of the closing date.
- The winners are required to respond to the Notification Email within 15 days of the date of the Notification Email being sent to claim their prize. Failure to respond will result in the prize being void and a further winner being selected.
- Eyeconomy Club products will be delivered to any UK address free of charge with our STANDARD delivery option.
- Eyeconomy Club standard terms and conditions apply to each transaction and these are available at eyeconomyclub.com.
- All prizes are subject to availability.
- The winners must agree to their name and photographs being used for promotional purposes.
- Eyeconomy Club accept no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected mail or email communication.
- By participating into Eyeconomy Club competition, players accept these Terms and Conditions and that the decision of Eyeconomy Club on all matters concerning this draw will be final. No correspondence relating to “the Draw” will be entered into.
- Eyeconomy Club reserve the right, at our own discretion to disqualify any individual from entering the Free Prize Draw for failure to comply with these terms and conditions, or the standard transactional terms and conditions.
- Eyeconomy Club also reserve the right to cancel or amend this competition and/or terms and conditions at any stage without prior notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion or any circumstances arise outside it’s control.
- There is no cash prize alternative and the prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances.
- The draw is operated by Eyeconomy Club, 14 Eastcastle Street, London, W1T 3XT “the Promoter”. The winner’s name and county will be published on the website or through social media.